Friday, December 10, 2010

It's A Wonderful Life

The "Classic Film Series" being put on by the Cineplex theaters was airing the Christmas classic "It's a Wonderful Life" this month.  It'd been years since I had seen this movie.. and in my mind I have always had the opinion that I didn't like this movie.. some how.  Because of that I have been avoiding re-watching this for many years now.  Having seen it again the other night.. I must admit that I was stupid as the movie really is pretty good.  That being said.. seeing it in its original black and white as well as on the big screen.. definitely added to the experience.  Seeing it with friends and a loved one made it fantastic.  If you haven't seen this movie yet.. or even if you have not..  see it again.  It's a great Christmas movie worthy of seeing again.  (5.0/6.0)

No comments: